Ok I have a Gibson Les Paul Standard model nothing has been changed or modded and it only has a few scratches on the headstock and one very tiny blemish under the tone pot you can't really see it, and the chrome is not that shiny any more on the bridge. It's been played every day for about 7 months and it looks brilliant Trans Amber plays great pro setup action, very tiny amount of wear on the side of the guitar from the strap you can't see it unless you look for it, but it's going to last forever I love it great guitar, no fret ware at all, 50's neck.

Ok to the point I quite like the look of this baby http://www.guitarvillage.co.uk/product-detail.asp?id=2977&catid=78&manid=119&quantity=1&product=Gibson+Les+Paul+Standard+Raw+Power%2C+Natural%2C+New%2C+Inc%2E+Case

Just wondering how much I would get for my guitar part exchange? or would it be worth just buying this guitar, if anyone has this guitar please let me know, I would be extreamly reluctant to sell my guitar it's gone up in value alot I bought it new for £1299 now they want £1499 for it in PMT.

Or if there is anyone selling a Standard raw power in the Uk in Essex area second hand I would like to take a look I need to save up first though, just bough a car.

Any Information on this guitar would be great, If anyone thinks its C.R.A.P please I want know lol, thanks alot

I should also mention I like guitars that go up in value, not down.
member #3 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join

Gibson Les Paul Std Trans Amber
Gibson Les Paul Std P90 Gold top
Gibson Les Paul 1968 Custom V.O.S.
1980 Chiquita Travel Guitar
Fender 2006 Anniversary
Ashdown Fallen Angel stack.
Quote by ImNotSmart
probably alot of mony

I can get one for £1299 but I need to know that its going to be worth something in the future.

Fender 2006 Anniversary
I don't know whether it will go up in value, but it looks like a feckin nice guitar that I want, a lot, just from looking at it.
1399 euros amounts to at minimum 2300 US, right?

**** that. I'm getting a Jackson soloist. Just as soon as I get enough money. In ten years. =[
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Quote by God Am

**** that. I'm getting a Jackson soloist. Just as soon as I get enough money. In ten years. =[

1399 Euros is 1,784.36 USD

if you ever need to convert it use www.xe.com

Fender 2006 Anniversary
Quote by God Am

You're mixing up euros with pounds.
What do you want from me? I'm an American. And I used google, but thanks Cloudkill.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Why don't you just put EMGs in your current LP? The "Raw Power" is a lame excuse to make some money, and it will probably be discontinued in a few years...
Keep your lp! Change the pickups if you need to though. PMT are awful on part exchanges.

Good luck

Jimbob78

P.S. Which pmt did you buy the guitar from? I did work experience in pmt romford lol
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.