The drums sound just awesome, but the guitar has a little too much gain and sometimes you can heaer open strings ringing by accident. But great job! And fine mix.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
yeah it sounds nice, the drum is really cool I'd like to know where you took it from(if it's not guitar pro) I just think the distortion has a little too much bass but that's maybe just my taste, good job
I think it sorta goes well with that song, nice thick distortion and in your face.. also thanks for the crit!!
I wasn't really a fan of the clean tone, but other than that I though it kicked some serious ass. The distortion rocked. What all equipment were you using?

Distortion = great.
Clean = not great. Not loud enough, not clear enough.

Once again, the playing sounds pretty good. Great job dude.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by Swift Wolf
I wasn't really a fan of the clean tone, but other than that I though it kicked some serious ass. The distortion rocked. What all equipment were you using?

Tone Port and Godin Radiator
I listened again. I think some rythym parts after the solo are different than the original. Listen to the song, you'll see what I mean.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
I follow the bass and from what my friend was saying the bass is really dodgy in that backing Track..
As was said before the distortion was pretty darn good, but besides the clean tone being a little weird your rythm also sounded slightly rushed and you dont let the notes ring out as much as possible, also the solo was slightly sloppy, slow it down and make sure to get the notes perfect. Oh yeah and the harmony after the solo was played wrong
well played. Cleans weren't loud enough at all though. The distorted tone was good but could used a little more crunch me thinks. Overall a good cover.
Read my post. Not this.
Quote by False_God
I follow the bass and from what my friend was saying the bass is really dodgy in that backing Track..

Yeah that's probably it. Some of those backing tracks kinda suck.

Where'd you get yours from?
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~