Yea, I really want a flying V. Particulary a set neck. And i mean like a skinny v, jackson style, sept the jacks i look are like 2000, i dont really want a bc rich, and i dont like dave mustains eightball inlay. So i found this agile, sept i dont really dig the headstock shape and i was wonder if it would be possible to modify it realisticly. Maybe fill in a couple holes and drill 3 on the other side. maybe change the shape a bit. What do yall think?
Last edited by sestemofatowel at Aug 26, 2006,
I like the headstock. But its your guitar. You can do anything you want as long as you keep the tuning machines away from the edges ( wow, that sounded retarted. Give me a chance to rephrase that...) If you drill to close to the edges your tuning pegs might break out. A jigsaw and a drill should be all you need (besides finish {Tung oil?}and paint)
I think dowles and wood glue would do it. As long as you are painting over it. Give em a day or two to dry (the glue+dowles) befrore you start drilling.
go to the hardware store. Its a piece of wood. Find it in the size of your holes that you need filled. Cut and sand down then go on to the next one.
I'm sure theres a way but I dont know. I saw a tutorial on project guitar about fixing a broken headstock, you could go look at that and see if it helps.

google: "project gutiar"

look in the tutorials or repair section.
ive been there thousands of times. thank though, for some reason i never associated this with fixing a broken headstock even though its practicly the same thing.
Quote by sestemofatowel
please tell me more about this "dowles"

looks like that I'm sure u've seen it before
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
Dowels
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."