Page 1 of 8
i remember about a year ago there used to be a punk pictures thread, seemed like a good idea, interesting like.

So heres the deal, they gotta be pictures you took and they have to be punk related, like pictures of gigs you've been to and stuff,

I'll post some later.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
I know you're not their biggest fan but here's me with Sweeny Todd of The Dead Pets:

The Buzzcocks, at the Cockpit in Leeds

Stiff Little Fingers at Leeds Met:

Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
sweeney todd is the sexiest man on the planet
Cos im an alcoholic,
And I just love the kick,
Im dribblin my words, got a glazy stare,
Cos im addicted to BEER!
Quote by planetary ruins

WTF!!!!!

if i saw someone doing something like that i would beat them to death
|_1√3 1|\| yΩ|_|® \/\/®|_D 93+ p\/\/n3d 1|\| 1\/11|\|3

I Love to Drink Bawls!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Quote by the glue man
Yeah, kinda lame. Especially since they live in the U.S.

Reminds me of that episode of Futurama when Zoidburg ate the flag on Freedom Day and everyone hated him for it.

Took it in italy
its a global massacre
Quote by the glue man
Yeah, kinda lame. Especially since they live in the U.S.

Reminds me of that episode of Futurama when Zoidburg ate the flag on Freedom Day and everyone hated him for it.

god i love that episode.

anyway, i hope a ska image is okay.

here's reel big fish in chicago at the congress theater. i know its not the best pic, but give me a break its from a cell phone :P and it also looks like i was really far away but i was much much much closer.
Quote by the glue man
Aren't they from the U.S. though? And are based out of here? If they didn't and had good reasons to burn it then I could respect it. KNow what I mean ese?

By "they" do you mean the people in the picture??If so they are from italy.Anyways this isnt the patriotic picture thread so either way it doesnt matter.
its a global massacre
Quote by the glue man
Aren't they from the U.S. though? And are based out of here? If they didn't and had good reasons to burn it then I could respect it. KNow what I mean ese?

the capitalist casualties are in the picture above. the flag burn is just a random picture.

My friend and my ex boyfriend at the station

The singer and guitarist for my band "Nuclear Babies"

(Invalid img)

A full band shot, im on the right

My leg and my friend Grahams vogue pose!
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Last edited by damn-right! at Jun 5, 2008,
Witch Hunt

Insect warfare!!

Endrophobia/lost world/day by day

Against Empire

Sin remedio

Drunk people? where??
its a global massacre
that blonde lass is hot as ****

and is the singer of your band a lad or lass ,damn right
Cos im an alcoholic,
And I just love the kick,
Im dribblin my words, got a glazy stare,
Cos im addicted to BEER!

The singers a guy haha a very gay one, but a guy none the less, both of my boys are gay.

That's The Martyr Index. I should be in that picture, but I think the guy with the spikes is in the way.

I didn't take that one, of course. Mabye I'll take some pictures at the next TMI show.
Quote by Subhumans
that blonde lass is hot as ****

i dunno i lean more towards the other chick there
|_1√3 1|\| yΩ|_|® \/\/®|_D 93+ p\/\/n3d 1|\| 1\/11|\|3

I Love to Drink Bawls!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
These are all pics from the monthly show my girlfriend and I promote here in Nashville called The Punk Rock Party. They're all set up to go on our myspace page, so hence the band names and collages.

He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
Thats a nice scene you got there bootboy,

From every dingy basement on every dingy street...

Here to make mommy proud...
Quote by TN_BOOTBOY
And here's some more.

Aaah, it's Random Conflict! The only legendary Huntsville band I've never seen. Have you seen Bill's new band Accusor? They played in Nashville with ANS a while ago. The drummer from that band is playing drums in my new band.

I'd post pictures of the Huntsville punks but no one can afford a camera here.

Laaame!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Just had Random Conflict up here a couple weeks ago for a big reunion show of bands that were around or played Nashville back in the day. My band from 17 yrs ago used to play with them. So it was good to be back onstage with them and Random Conflict. Last time the two bands played together was 1988. Haven't heard Bill's new band. He didn't call me to tell me they were in town, so missed them. Any good?

Quote by TN_BOOTBOY
Just had Random Conflict up here a couple weeks ago for a big reunion show of bands that were around or played Nashville back in the day. My band from 17 yrs ago used to play with them. So it was good to be back onstage with them and Random Conflict. Last time the two bands played together was 1988. Haven't heard Bill's new band. He didn't call me to tell me they were in town, so missed them. Any good?

Do you like D-beat? If so then yes. I'll send you their demo that no one is supposed to have if you want it. I liked the band some of those kids were in before (DS-DS) more than Accusor. I used to share a practice space with Accusor until they moved out of it.

I heard him talking about their 20th reunion show. I've been involved with Huntsville punk rock for 6 years and have never seen Random Conflict. I'm a weirdo.
Shame on you. You can't continue yyour life without seein Random Conflict at least once.

I know. I've heard their 1st 7" though. I also just saw Daikaiju for the first time a few months ago. I'm a failure as a Huntsvillan.
You gotta get Random Conflict's CD New World Order. It's got some great stuff on it.

Hank is the man.

Does that look remind anyone of The Magnum?

Zoolander?
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
Hank is the man.

Does that look remind anyone of The Magnum?

Zoolander?

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahaha.

yes.
My bands very own ghost picture, aside from the red paint job pointing out stuff the only editing was that we made the picture lighter....the picture was taken about 3.00pm on a sunny bright day...

and one of me with my pet rat-bubble

Me, Wattie from the Exploited, and Andy from Stiff Resistance.

Quote by pinheadslts75

Ya look at the bottom picture and wonder why people were surprised when Henry came out of the closet.