Does anyone no which kind he has, i searched a few sites but couldnt find it. hes from NoFx from people who dont no him
oh geez whatsa the name of that bass...the one with no headstock right?
its like stein-something.......
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
^^ yes it was steinberger thanks
im sure if thats the bass he was questioning though
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules

There's the Danelectro.

(Sorry the pic was so big. The first one i posted had some naughty stuff in it that we don't allow on UG)

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
Quote by Incubus_SCIENCE

There's the Danelectro.

thats the one i was talkn bout, thanks alot, i was so confused on what bass he was using
They don't make those anymore though, so finding one is not going to be easy.

i see danoelectrics on Ebay all the time. usually its a longhorn bass, not exactly like that, but deffinately similar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Danelectro-DC-2-Short-Horn-Bass-LEFT-HANDED_W0QQitemZ280020270691QQihZ018QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">Danelectric Shorthorn

this is assuming your trying to buy one?
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
Quote by smb
Haven't they just re-issued the longhorn?

they re-issued the longhorn guitar, i dont think they did the bass.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
My friend's dads' got a danelectro. Not sure which one But it's like snot green and has a weird version of a sg body. The neck also feels like a guitar neck. The strings are so close together and the fret space is small. It plays like a ****ing dream btw.
Quote by crazypeanutman
they re-issued the longhorn guitar, i dont think they did the bass.

They did reissue the bass aswell. Bass Player reviewed it a while back, and it got some great reviews. If you have the opportunity to get one, I would pick it up

They still make the Danelectro DC bass, I think Musiciansfriend even carries them. You can buy them new for like $300.
does anybody no, who played one, how they r for fingerstyle and slapping
^They aren't exceptional basses. But they're not terrible. The Lipstick pickups are kinda weak, and don't do the slap & pop tone well either. They're really suited for a pick.