I am extremely seriousabout buying one of them I hear that the custom is a bit more because of the cosmetic features,but is there anymore to it? If the custom plus is better, I will buy that over the std plus. Is the sound the same?
Why do people always ask rather than trying guitars for themself, you must see what you prefer, people like what they like.
For some reason I thought you were talking about buying medicine to prevent STD outbreaks...until I actually read the title, I thought it said epilp custom, and I'm like...STD medicine?
Anyway...I have no idea...Dont pay attention to me, I'm just really bored, posting on threads I know nothing about.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Of course it's real, just like everything else you see on TV.

Quote by HorridxHopes
By far the most mathematical post ever on UG.

I am quite the mathmatician...not..

Me playing guitar...or is it?!?!?!
they are both the same except for cosmetics
i would have a hard time choosing between those two if i were you....the standard+ in the see through black is sweet, but the custom looks beautiful too.....
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
how bout the classic quilt tops they have on musiciansfriend.com right now, those are pretty awesome looking
Well the standard plus and custom are the same your paying for cosmetics. So you should get whichever one appeals to you more since one is not better than the other.

The quilt top has hotter open coil pickups and a slimmer neck slightly moere aggresive I guess but still same.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows