Ive been listening to a lot of these guys lately. Mostly the older stuff like pass the flask. I really like 'sound of sulfer'. Yeah... discuss and whatnot.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

i wouldnt call them hardcore to be honest, they're good though, i think their new album was good, havent heard it in ages, hotel coral essex i think was a good one go check it out *thumbs up*
i like em too for the most part, pass the flask is what i listen of em, their sound has changed on their most recent album, and it isnt bad, just not any better
you're not fucking hardcore, you're not fucking punk
you're not fucking good, face it you're a metal band
-Anal_Cu_nt
i like the bled use to like them a lot more

saw them live it was a sick show Protest the hero, As Cities Burn, Since By Man and The Bled. i remember the guys from the fall of troy showed up for protest
yeh i saw them live also, it was a great show and they sounded awesome
you're not fucking hardcore, you're not fucking punk
you're not fucking good, face it you're a metal band
-Anal_Cu_nt
I think I prefer the new one but thats because it was the first I heard. I don't know why but sometimes its like that.
I like them. I don't think you can really compare the albums that much though, considering pass the flask was really good, but more of a musical album than Found in the Flood, considering that was a concept album.

Not saying Found in the Flood wasn't musical, It was just made more as a story than just a collection of songs.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
i loved pass the flask. 'we are the industry' is amazing, same with red wedding.
rites of nothing.
I have found in the flood, I lost it. I only bought it because it was a 2 for $25 deal or something along with a Thrice cd.

...I wasted my money
Quote by dead_kennedy
i loved pass the flask. 'we are the industry' is amazing, same with red wedding.

exactly.

there new stuff is decent, but i love the older stuff more.
Quote by frd_marshll
what was the story

You never really hear about it because of the whole Hurricane Katrina thing, but they wrote it as an album about a city / or the united states becoming completely flooded over, and then the aftermath of that.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
I ****ing love The Bled.

Ross Ott, man on the far right, carries a striking resemblane to bluto from Popeye.
I don't mind 'em, again the aspects that separate them from other bands are the ones that attract me, so the bled does well on the I-pod occasionaly.
I ordered their first vinyl off ebay a little bit ago. I love it. It has their old vocalist Adam, but I still really enjoyed it. It's hand numbered, only 666 made. I would reccomend it.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I ordered their first vinyl off ebay a little bit ago. I love it. It has their old vocalist Adam, but I still really enjoyed it. It's hand numbered, only 666 made. I would reccomend it.

That's awesome, I wonder if I could get that 666 copy somewhere..
Listen to my music here
Quote by martyr
That's awesome, I wonder if I could get that 666 copy somewhere..

I got it from an ebay store not just an auction. They said they had assorted ones and so the number wouldn't be the same as the picture, mabye if you sent them a message they could tell you if they have it.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I got it from an ebay store not just an auction. They said they had assorted ones and so the number wouldn't be the same as the picture, mabye if you sent them a message they could tell you if they have it.

Do you remember which ebay store??
Listen to my music here
Bumped because I just re-listened to Heat Fetish and it's WAY better than I remember it.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
The Bled is my shit, dawg.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.