hello i was wondering what scales dave murray used. Espicially in the songs 'the reincarnation of benjamin breeg' and 'the trooper'. but i would just liek to know what his favourites or the oens he uses most are. thanks
Major, Minor, Pentatonics.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Pentatonics, really? I didnt know. But ur probably right.
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
Try some Dorian and Aeolian aswell
member number 2 of the "everyone likes Cream" club

Member #15 of the UG Pink Floyd Fan Club.PM TimiHendrex33 to join.
Dave is my fav guitarist so i know almost everything about him. All he ever uses is pentatonics. thats it trust me. and to churchNskate guy you basically just said he uses every scale that there is. wtf?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Quote by Devon8822
and to churchNskate guy you basically just said he uses every scale that there is. wtf?

He mentioned 3... there are modes, as well as whole new sets of scales with their own modes.
Looking for my India/Django.