Hello everybody. I'm music loving teenager who needs some help.

I'm currently working on an econ paper about online music sales and the future of music piracy. But I need some stats to throw around. So I made this online survey that asks about your music purchasing habits and stuff.

If anyone who sees this could take the survey (it only takes a minute) I'd really appreciate it.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=991602498591
why did you ask the first questions over again at the end??? plus there was one i didn't answer about owning a cd or a download, cuz i makes no difference to me. also what does my income have to do with any of this???
You asked certain questions twice "(how many CD's do you buy a month?", for example).
yeah, i know don't worry about it. Notice the answer choices are different (ex. how much music do you purchase online- one of the choices is 0-5.) i soon realized that 0-5 wasn't a very accurate representation of the facts, as those people could have bought nothing or 5 songs; vvvery different.

Thanks sooo much for taking this for me everyone. These results are gonna rock.

Power to the Musicians!!
Done.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.