What is an easy (relatively speaking) song along the lines of solo petrucci, vai, satch, etc. My guitar only has 22 frets, so some songs are out of the question due to that (glasgow kiss, for example). I was thinking maybe Satch Boogie, advice? I like stuff with a nice hook, something that gets stuck in your head. Thanks in advance.

I'd just like to add that I've been playing guitar for around 4 years, and I've hit a wall that I'd like to break through.
Surfing With The Alien? Doesn't look easy at all but none of their songs are really.
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
satch boogie with lots and lots of practice to keep the strings silent...
but why not?
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
Quote by Ironflippy
What is an easy (relatively speaking) song along the lines of solo petrucci, vai, satch, etc. My guitar only has 22 frets, so some songs are out of the question due to that (glasgow kiss, for example). I was thinking maybe Satch Boogie, advice? I like stuff with a nice hook, something that gets stuck in your head. Thanks in advance.

I'd just like to add that I've been playing guitar for around 4 years, and I've hit a wall that I'd like to break through.

I wouldn't say that any songs by any of those artists would be easy for an intermediate player.
Ibanez SA160 electric

Old Ventura Classical
Welcome to Buckethead Land is a cool song and it's really easy (except for the very last part that's a bit more tricky)
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join