Does anyone listen to them? I love 'em, they're a nice, well-rounded ska band. I liked Everything Goes Numb more than Keasby Nights remake, but both were nice.

Anyone have any thoughts?

This is my first post, hey everyone!
Quote by Paradoz
Does anyone listen to them? I love 'em, they're a nice, well-rounded ska band. I liked Everything Goes Numb more than Keasby Nights remake, but both were nice.

Anyone have any thoughts?

omg, i f***n love them, one of the best bands in the whole world
My friend absolutley loves them. I'll get him to burn something for me. I have heard good things.
My brother loves them. Some of their stuff's good. I like the few Catch 22 songs better than the few Streelight Manifesto songs I've heard.
it kicks serious ass
if ya love em, check out botar if ya haven't already
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
They are good. Everything Goes Numb is better than Keasby Nights.

Kinda lame every song sounds the same though. haha.

I saw them live once with the Aquabats, it must've been a not very good day for them because the performace was kind of stale. Either that or they always suck live.
i love streetlight a lot. currently one of my favorite bands.

i saw them live and they were grrrrrr-eat(even better than frosted flakes)!

yeah, i saw them with reel big fish (yummy), and eeeeeeew mxpx and whole wheat bread. mxpx and whole wheat bread should be shot. yuck.
and, whole wheat bread is a dumb name. especially when they were like, we say whole wheat you say bread! whole wheat! bread! whole wheat! bread!
I have the " Everything goes numb" CD and I think its awesome. I think i like the Catch 22 Keasby Nights a little better than the Streetlight Manifesto version.
whole wheat bread sucks, but theyre ****ing hilarious guys. i met them at a streetlight show back last october i think it was, they had a jar passed around that said "weed money" and theyre just funny (cause theyre black hehe). i mean as a band theyre not good, but still funny guys.
keasbey nights remake was a waste. i mena i understand why tom wanted to do it (to spite catch 22 really) but it was a waste. id rather be listening to a new album or seeing them on tour than hearing them waste money and time re-recording an album with blantant flaws
Streetlight are pretty good, I have Everything Goes Numb and it is a pretty decent ska cd. We Are The Few is my favourite song off it.
Quote by ss311
whole wheat bread sucks.

Whitey.

I will admit their line-up change was disappointing, but they are a seriously hilarious band, and if you can't appreciate that, then we can't be friends.
Um no. I find them bland and unfunny.

So no. I can't appreciate that.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Quote by telex289
keasbey nights remake was a waste. i mena i understand why tom wanted to do it (to spite catch 22 really) but it was a waste. id rather be listening to a new album or seeing them on tour than hearing them waste money and time re-recording an album with blantant flaws

He didn't do it to spite Catch 22, his main reasoning was that the record label was going to re-release Catch 22's version as a "Special Edition" with some bonus material (pictures, making of etc.) which in his opinion was bull****, he deemed that instead of fans being duped into buying it again he would redo it with Streetlight. The other reason is because he always thought the recording on the C22 version was crumby.
Everthing Goes Numb is great, but i didnt think the Keasbey Nights remake was anything special. i prefer the Catch-22 version.
I have yet to find anyone who doesn't like them. Kalnoky is my hero. They are seriously my favorite band ever. Catch 22 is a close second, because the music isn't as good, but there is more of it, and I was in ther latest music video....they're really nice guys!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite