wasn't there but I came across this on punktastic.

Panic! At The Disco's Reading Festival set yesterday opened with their frontman being hit square in the face by a flying bottle. After falling to the floor clutching his face, the rest of the band stopped their cover of Radiohead's 'Karma Police' and the band's crew came to his aid. After five or so minutes he got up and carried on. Later in the day, Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz urged the crowd to throw bottles at each other, probably as a response to his friend getting hurt...

Continuing the Reading Festival theme of bottling bands, Aiden walked on stage this morning with the crowd-baiting taunt of "Let?s see what you got you f**king pussies!" Unsurprisingly, Punktastics favourite band in the world ever received a bottles-of-piss fanfare to dampen their spirits.

I pretty much hate P!ATD and Aiden, but sounds pretty harsh.

(the bottle of piss made me laught though )
perhaps it is harsh, but these bands are both awful. so it's not entirely unjustified. I'm sure they have enough teenage fan-girls to make them feel better about it
Yeah, I noticed a couple of pics up on stereogum.com earlier about this P!ATD thing, didn't hear about Aiden though. If you urge crowds on, you deserve what you get.

The only one that's really made me laugh though is to hear that someone finally chucked a bottle of piss at The Mars Volta. Thank God! Then they asked the crowd to find and beat up the person who threw the bottle and they'd pay them money.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
poor p!atd.

i still like them.

okay, theyre a bit over rated but still oh so catchy

couldnt give a **** about aiden. good for them. make up wearing nobheads.

edit:

woa,,, chill jon,.
Quote by kryptonite22
Still doesn't beat 50 Cent being greeted by a wall of bottles in '04. That was a moment to witness.

*goes red*

"Well everyone else was!"

Haha no matter what if it hit him square in the face he deserves a medal, just for the shot.

Wasn't there this year sadly Next year.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Aiden deserved to be bottled for urging the crowd on/being pure shite.

Panic!..meh..either way it was a damn good shot.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I was jstu gtriny go be the nice yguy,.

if i'm honest i wished iwt were a ****ing glasts bottle that hite both bands in the ****ing afece cos tehy deseereve it soo ****ing abd,
...are you drunk or summat?

Quote by ETHANEVIL

liek a****ing fonkey. such a dbad feeling. vdaka coming back up brusn toyuur throat lieka motehrfuicker
ohkay, I have no idea what you just said.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

is m so ficking pissed off tihr notw too, cna't svgo to ****ing rband enw in brixton because my dad says I'llg et my head cut fof by black people.
they ruin evetrything.
Brixton isn't as bad as all that, I went for a piss in a park when it was dark and I didn't get killed.

As long as you stay in the main part (which the Academy is in) it's fine, plus there will be several thousand people there with you..

Also, the coverage of Reading on BBC3 was fairly poor, it was all crappy indie bands that are bummed by NME. No Thursday coverage

/blatent attempt to avoid a warning for spam.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

id idnthink so sether.

is aid that tehre'd be liek 1000 other people my age there so woudlnt be alone in aback alley or anyhting but no dice. sos ****ing annoyed, say anyhting and brand new in one ****ing rarena doens't get much better htan that.

is the reading coverate reapeated? i onyla saw arcitc monkeys and othert crpapy bands like franz rferdingnand or soething.
Why don't you just go anyway? How old are you?

I presume it will be a bit, maybe like a hightlights thing tomorrow or something, and yeah they showed a lot of the headliners this year, who have been pretty disappointing I'd say.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

16, btu sadly i'm nto a bandass enough to disrespect my rents wishs.

mmm, of all the possible abdns to show clips of, they pick they wosrst same ****ing bands. meh. i'ms eleepy. goodbye.
watched the coverage last night (well, a bit) and saw pearl jam and the raconteurs. yay. although i noticed the raconteurs were playing in the nme tent, which they've never had cameras in before i dont think. its always just been main stage. so im pleased they're branching out.

talking of festivals, i went to one down the road from me expecting to see 65daysofstatic (who didnt play in the end), but got to see snow patrol instead. hurrah... anyway, thats irrelevant. what i was going to say was that inbetween sets they had dj's instead of just 20minute gaps. i reckon that'd be cool if you had decent dj's, like id love to see a 65daysofstatic dj set or something.
Quote by Junny
16, btu sadly i'm nto a bandass enough to disrespect my rents wishs.

mmm, of all the possible abdns to show clips of, they pick they wosrst same ****ing bands. meh. i'ms eleepy. goodbye.

If it's any consolation: I'm going, and it's going to be AWESOME!

My mates told me about the P!atD incident, and personally I think it's f*cking sh*t that people would do something like that.

Aiden?.... They deserve it
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
i was at leeds and no one got bottled apart from aiden.

but reading has more of a history for this sort of thing.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Being bottled is a bit harsh, but its still funny
Catastrophe and the Cure
Quote by j0nmcc
poor p!atd.

i still like them.

okay, theyre a bit over rated but still oh so catchy

couldnt give a **** about aiden. good for them. make up wearing nobheads.

edit:

woa,,, chill jon,.

The same could be said about Panic at the Disco, it would of been worth the 60 or so quid just to see that bottle hit him.
I agree the_astronaut. None of the heavier bands at all. I think the point of music is listening to bands that you like because you found out about them yourself, and without being told to like them. All these people thinking "omfg kaizer cheefs pwn!" should be shot.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Yeah, suprisingly enough Slayer wasn't on tv...Yet all the radio-friendly shizz was.
The only band I saw on BBC Three which I enjoyed was Placebo.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Is there any videos of this? I think it would be pretty funny to watch.
I was just about to post that from the thread in the Pit.

What the hell are they chanting near the end?

Quote by ETHANEVIL

'Panic' by the sounds of it. Love the random things you hear from the crowd, "what a pussyhole, time for round two" and then near the end somewhere there's something like, "oh, I thought he was messin about".

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Ohhh, I thought it was "faggot" but in a really weird accent.

I love the fact that they carry on playing for ages, even though their singer's out cold..

Either way, it's a terrible thing to do to a band.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

i laughed when i saw it.

yeah, it's terrible but it was a damned fine shot.
Quote by Jaret Reddick

emos forever
Quote by the_astronaut
Ohhh, I thought it was "faggot" but in a really weird accent.

I love the fact that they carry on playing for ages, even though their singer's out cold..

Either way, it's a terrible thing to do to a band.

Yeah, not nice, but good shot and would've been quite amusing to see. Especially as he gets knocked out when it hits him on the shoulder...

RateYourMusic
did anyone else see thursday at reading/leeds?

when i saw them at leeds the crowd was totally not into it. they played an amazing set (albeit with too many new songs) but the crowd was just still.
Quote by Jaret Reddick

emos forever