Im looking for a good hardshell case because i need 2 take my guitar on a plane and from what u understand u cant carry on. Would this be a good case, i can get it at the wholesale price of $35 as opposed to $109. Would it be worth the money and would it hold up on a 6-8 hour flight.
first of all, you HAVE to carry your guitar as carry-on. if you don't, even in a case, it won't come out nearly as nicely. second, don't listen to advice saying loosen your strings. the tension is what helps keep your neck straightish (it's never really straight). there you go.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
dude if it's a hardshell see how hard it is...throw a rock at it or something (make sure your guitar isnt in it wen u do throw a rock). if it survives i think $35 is a ****in excellent price...although $109 seems real
I don't think that money is a problem when I am trying to protect my guitars. You could spend $35 and end up with your neck snapped in half. The airline people don't understand that guitars need special care. Spend the extra money on soemthing that is stronger.