hey..im in a band, we play hard rock/classic rock. There is like a ton of songs we want to cover, but we cant decide which is best. I'd appreciate if someone helped me out..thx
Led Zeppeling-black dog, everyone recognizes that riff
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
cool...i was thinking maybe something like GnR or AC/DC

(when i said hard rock/classic rock i meant hard rock and classic rock, not like a fusion..sry)
Ok before we all start blinding suggesting songs...

What instruments do you have in your band? How good is each player?
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
2 guitars, bass, drums...just recommend easy to intermediate cause we're a new band
Ok given that information try

Paranoid-Black Sabbath
You Really Got Me-The Kinks
Sunshine Of Your Love-Cream
Ziggy Stardust-David Bowie
Smoke On The Water-Deep Purple
Detroit Rock City-Kiss
Jumpin' Jack Flash-The Rolling Stones
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
"Paranoid" seems like a good one, try also "Black Dog" like people said but also "Rock and Roll", thats a great Zep song. I wouldn't suggest like KISS or GnR or any hair bands (not that GnR is one), I'd stick with the true classics. Maybe even play a relatively unknown song from like Hendrix,Cream, the Beatles, the Who etc. The Who is my favorite band and they were/are excellent live, if thats any help.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~