Poll: Have you heard of the band "DEATH"
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you heard of the band "DEATH"
YES!! YES I HAVE..Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, YESH@!!!
6 55%
No No NO NO NO NON O ONO!!NO NO!!
5 45%
Voters: 11.
Has anyone heard the late 80's death metal band called "death"??
they are awesome!! why are they not popular!?!??!? yeah tell me if u have heard of them
Quote by AzureNight
Are you completely fucking retarded?

+1.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by AzureNight
Are you completely fucking retarded?

No, he's making a terrible attempt att trolling us. Dude, if you're gonna stirr up trouble, do it right or don't do it at all.
What the hell is your guys's problems, all i wanted to know is if you have heard of them or not, and maybe some information about them
Dude, seriously, people recognize your name from some poor thread, so trying to stirr up shit just won't work, just quit before you're (almost) ahead.
Dude, seriously, people recognize your name from some poor thread, so trying to stirr up shit just won't work, just quit before you're (almost) ahead.

i'm not...what do you mean poor thread?
for the record, you are indeed, a fool

and i have all deaths albums, they pwn every other death metal band (except maybe the haunted)

but back to the original topic

FOOL

i bid you, a good day sir
Member #15 of the 'Guitarists born in 1991 club' PM blues_rocker greendayguitar or gdm09 to join.
Quote by cockzit
I also told a girl I knew how to make bombs and I was suspended from school. I hate snitches, I swear.

LOLZNESS
Quote by AngryGuitarist
Has anyone heard the late 80's death metal band called "death"??
they are awesome!! why are they not popular!?!??!? yeah tell me if u have heard of them

Spare us.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
You know something? screw you guys!!! i'm sure their are some people in GW who haven't heard them. ffs, im just getting into 80's death metal too, thanks for introducing me the right way, assholes!
They were the first ever "true" death metal band, my friend researchest this stuff. They're good but they are hard to find
My Equipment:

-KE3 Kelly Jackson
-Hyburn Stratocaster
-Marshall G80RCD
-Marshall AVT series 4x12" extension cab.
-Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal

ICED EARTH
Quote by insideac
Dude get with the program lol. I mean they only helped MAKE death metal.

ok thank you man, you are the only one that actually gave me helpfull information, because, i was not aware that DEATH is such a big name.
i havnt heard of them but then again im only 12
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
only old ppl use that word but OTHER PPL give the guy a break i bet u guys havnt heard of some of the bands he knows and its not that bad
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
Quote by AngryGuitarist
You know something? screw you guys!!! i'm sure their are some people in GW who haven't heard them. ffs, im just getting into 80's death metal too, thanks for introducing me the right way, assholes!

You made a stupid thread with a completely misinformed delivery, what the hell did you expect? You might as well have made this thread and instead of Death put Metallica. Death are a popular and very well known band amongst metalheads.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by AzureNight
You made a stupid thread with a completely misinformed delivery, what the hell did you expect? You might as well have made this thread and instead of Death put Metallica. Death are a popular and very well known band amongst metalheads.

And you double, triple and quadruple post.

EDIT: AND theres an edit button for mistakes.

Edit: AND ALSO you mispelled *before. And *truly. Just helping you out.
Well, AngryGuitarist, I'm not going to bash you like everyone else because I'm actually somewhat of a nice guy. Death is probably the biggest death metal band around. They are LEGENDS of the Florida death metal scene. Their guitarist, Chuck Schuldiner(Not sure if I spelled that right), is probably the most respected guitarist in the death/black metal scene today. Death are the pioneers of what death metal is today. Without them, many of the death metal bands around today wouldn't be here.
This is the stupid cunt who posted retarded posts about how good Trivium is and such.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]