1 1%
B.C. Rich
1 1%
ESP
10 14%
Other
3 4%
Voters: 70.
WTF! you just posted this thread! AND HOW DARE YOU PUT SQUIER AND FENDER IN THE SAME CATAGORY! shame on you
Other, Capairison.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Quote by Cone 21
Other, Capairison.

Aren't they like them little drinks in the funny pouch things?
ESP is t3h secks, and that is an understatement.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

ibanez, i own the more of them.
Why are you wearing one sock? I Know, you've been a dirty little boy.
Quote by Cone 21
Other, Capairison.

+1 with this dude but really Alex stop dropping the ball maybe you dont want the Caparison and maybe you should give it to me only joking im quite happy at the moment since im getting an Eclipse so yeh my G.A.S will be sorted for about 1 hour or so then im going back to look at the Caparison Dellinger in Twilight Blue
Other: Stagg.

I just don't know what it is about them, they just ooze quality, could be that metal thingy on the headstock.

Quote by Mr Songwriter
Other: Stagg.

I just don't know what it is about them, they just ooze quality, could be that metal thingy on the headstock.

stagg suck ass, they are **** quality, only useful for complete beginners
To those of you saying Gibson/Epiphone, and Fender/Squier are different brands, incorrect. They are both branches of the same company, albeit a gap in quality, they are classified under the father company.
Close Call between Gibson and ESP.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Gibson Firebird lol seriously, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION, there are thousands of these threads!!
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
Out of those, Ibanez and ESP.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Gibson has the best tone, the best, neck and more wood on the body - that means more material for the price and that means cheaper than any other guitar!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?