would a fender tube amp with a bad monkey overdrive be good for modern rock and a little bit ofmetal?
unless you already have bought a bad monkey a digitech screamin blues is more crunchy and distorted
Member #29 of the Fender Armada. Pm Arlabester...
Co-Founder of the UG Hippie Club! PM me or Blynd_Snyper to join!

My Gear:
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Fender Blues Junior Amp
Korg Multi effects pedal
Peavey Millenium Bass
Peavey Bass Amp
^ screamin blues will color the sound too much to use on a already overdriven amp, but would be better if you're wishing to distort the clean channel. for metal, i'd probably try a ts9, the bad monkey is a clone of the ts808, which has a vintage sound. the boss od1 and ts9 have more modernish overdriven sounds.
actually i believe what he asked for was what AMP to buy, not what pedal. I know that Twin Reverb takes the TS-9 extremely well, so if the bad monkey is a ts-9 clone, then itll take it the same.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Well to be honest, not really. Your not gonna get the balls for a modern rock or metal sound. A Peavey XXX or Peavey 5150/ 6505 is gonna be alot better for you!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^x2.

While still being a great combination, those items won't be enough for what you're looking for.
Hi.

I'm like..so cool

Quote by ?øXÍÇÍ?¥

Cheesemuffin > les paul

Runner Up for best guitarist...

Meh better than nothing