Ive got a project to do on a song with the search for home and wanted to do something metal, so why not ask the UG metal forum. If it is descriptive with alot of symbols, great but Ill take anything.

Thanks
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
I really have no idea what you are talking about, but I will go with the most obvious; 'home' by dream theatre.
Quote by Ghoulhunter!
I really have no idea what you are talking about, but I will go with the most obvious; 'home' by dream theatre.

Finding somewhere to live, a HOME.

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
I have absolutely no idea what you are saying either. And that last post didn't clear much up either.
Yeah, you're going to have to make this more clear. I don't have a clue what your project is asking for.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
A place you live, reside, not material, but spiritual, it can be a house but where you feel comfortable, and your searching for it.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Anthrax - Safe Home?

I still really don't know what you're talking about
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
He's got to find a song about finding a home. Thats what i got out of it.

EDIT Isn't Dream Theaters "Home" about someone sleeping with his brothers wife?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
hehe, metallica's Welcome Home (Sanitarium) would be kool to use.
"Varg will have to stay for two more years in prison, although this decision violates Norwegian constitution and European human rights convention. His parole is postponed to April 2008." - burzum.org
Blind Guardian - Goodbye My Friend had some stuff about going home, check that out. Or if you wanna go with something more rockish, maybe try The Scorpions - Coming Home.
Quote by frozen-dirt
Blind Guardian - Goodbye My Friend had some stuff about going home, check that out. Or if you wanna go with something more rockish, maybe try The Scorpions - Coming Home.

The Scorpions aint metal.

Threadstarter, what the hell do u mean? Do u want to write a song? Find a song thats about coming "home"? If its the latter id suggest finding something thats not metal, since metal is more about murder and such
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
Cattle Decapitation - I Eat Your Skin
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^Owned.

I suggest not screwing with the UGer with the best name on the site.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
I don't see how prostitution is going to help out your string buzz...
mama, i'm coming home by ozzy
I donno what it's about, but it's a cool song.
what about Ozzy - Mama im comin home
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by Sharp_as_steel
The Scorpions aint metal.

Threadstarter, what the hell do u mean? Do u want to write a song? Find a song thats about coming "home"? If its the latter id suggest finding something thats not metal, since metal is more about murder and such

No its for a project and I didnt think I would find that many but, there are some, and yeah most are about murder lol.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Nile - Dusk Falls Upon The Temple Of The Serpent On The Mount Of Sunrise (aka. my house)