Anybody know of any secret guitars or any secret models that are hard to get? A couple like:

Neal Moser guitars >> www.nealmoser.com

Caparison guitars (well not that secret but UG has no one that has any reviews on them)

these are just a few, anyone else....
My Equipment:

-KE3 Kelly Jackson
-Hyburn Stratocaster
-Marshall G80RCD
-Marshall AVT series 4x12" extension cab.
-Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal

ICED EARTH
ive heard of Neal Moser guitars look alright but im not into them. and Caparison Guitars bull**** im the one that ****ing introduced them to UG (well not really but still) and theyres only word for them : suberb : so yeh try going to Harmony Central and see how much of a bad review they actually get on the forums because they use Ebony fretboards
^ Sept 24 2005 earliest known Caparison Guitars post that could be found... looks like someone beat you.. and just because you claim to be one of the main pushers for them doesnt mean you are..

also.. umm maybe Framus.. i really dont see that name being thrown around alot even though they're pretty well known.. and maybe Phaiga.. probably b/c they're hard to find.. who knows...
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
^ yes true but how many have played them and i havent seen that many people really push them maybe 10 if not smaller many are just fans of the musicians who play them and non-what soever of the guitar itself. and yes framus isnt really known around here
^ Congrats man, you want a fucking cake?

Anyways, extremely underrated in here in terms of guitar - EBMM. Great company. Pwns your soul.

A completely unknown company is Manne, they ROCK. I've played two (Both of them basses) but they ruled. Very high end though.
haha
Quote by azn_guitarist25
ive heard of Neal Moser guitars look alright but im not into them. and Caparison Guitars bull**** im the one that ****ing introduced them to UG (well not really but still) and theyres only word for them : suberb : so yeh try going to Harmony Central and see how much of a bad review they actually get on the forums because they use Ebony fretboards

people dont like caprisons because they have ebony fretboards?

ebony fretboards are fucking awesome, waaaay better then rosewood or maple

also, that ormsby fella who has all those build threads in building and customizing makes some awesome guitars, and for comparitively cheap prices.
yeh there were quite a few threads talking about how unstable ebony fretboards are and one ibanez fanboy said that ibanez will never use ebony fretboards. then some guy told him about older jems that used ebony fretboards
Dudeshave you guys ever heard of these guys "Fender" and "Gibson"

???

They make a decent guitar, i guess, but iunno, for such unknown companies they charge an awful lawt!
haha
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Dudeshave you guys ever heard of these guys "Fender" and "Gibson"

???

They make a decent guitar, i guess, but iunno, for such unknown companies they charge an awful lawt!

yeh i have, have you heard of ESP yeh theyre actually pretty decent but they cost quite a lot and so do Gibson infact i can afford maybe 2 ESP Standard Series guitars before getting a Les Paul Classic heck i can even get a Caparison Dellinger SE before getting a Les Paul Standard. so really in our country unknown companies may be the cheaper but better alternative
i've heard of fender. do i get cake now?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by azn_guitarist25
yeh i have, have you heard of ESP yeh theyre actually pretty decent but they cost quite a lot and so do Gibson infact i can afford maybe 2 ESP Standard Series guitars before getting a Les Paul Classic heck i can even get a Caparison Dellinger SE before getting a Les Paul Standard. so really in our country unknown companies may be the cheaper but better alternative

Ownage...holy **** man, slow down on the posts! 6,056?
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
London City. Dutch brand, they absolutly rock In a live situation I'dd prefer my Spitfire Strat(LC) over my just sold american fender anyday.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1
London City Spitfire II (Modded)
Squire Tele Custom (Modded)

Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Quote by azn_guitarist25
yeh there were quite a few threads talking about how unstable ebony fretboards are and one ibanez fanboy said that ibanez will never use ebony fretboards. then some guy told him about older jems that used ebony fretboards

how are ebony fretboards unstable?
Quote by Diamond Dave
how are ebony fretboards unstable?

i have absolutely no ****ing idea but who cares its still used in many guitars nowadays
*not topic related* But Jeebus sh1t man!?!?! "Total Posts: 6,075 (23.65 posts per day)"

WTF GET A LIFE! lol how the...man Im gone a few months and you make like 4000 posts!...damn

Anyways, Im scared of these "secret" guitars. im old...im afraid of change. Fender and Gibson for me thanks.
lol cant just dropped the money for an ESP Eclipse II FM w/seymour duncans so im stuck in the house for another couple of months/years then watch my post go back up.

on topic: more secret guitars well not many of you guys have seen the Bmusic ESP Customs have you
Quote by kurdtkobaign
*not topic related* But Jeebus sh1t man!?!?! "Total Posts: 6,075 (23.65 posts per day)"

WTF GET A LIFE! lol how the...man Im gone a few months and you make like 4000 posts!...damn

Anyways, Im scared of these "secret" guitars. im old...im afraid of change. Fender and Gibson for me thanks.

He's catching up to Dave:

Total Posts: 14,401 (26.63 posts per day)
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
^ yeah but Dave is a P-I-M-P. lol Im scared about my post count...almost 2 grand. Not a lot I know...but like...what am I doing with my life?! lmao

k anyways. /spam Im goin to bed its 5 am lol
Check out Gutierrez guitars. Awesome product, pretty much custom but reasonably priced.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k4dDhzIov8

theyre cool guitars

richies tech makes them an there all protottypes
My Gear

Kramer Jersey Star
Jackson DK2
Epi Lp Standard
Takamine G series
Marshall DFX 30 mg series
Boss Gt8 foot pedal

member of the 'i cant spell yngwhey mhalmstreem club'

PM me to join
Screenshot of my favorites mixed in with all the brands I know off the top of my head since I'm too lazy to write them all out. Rainsong, I believe, is the most underrated. They're Godlike. <3
Attachments:
screencap.JPG
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
^ Rainsong makes some pretty sick acoustics. I have a couple at work and they sound freakin sweet through an Ultrasound Pro200 acoustic amp.