Hi everybody, i'm new at this forum, i need some help ...
well i have a lot of questions about if i need to get a GNX4 or a Boss GT8
I'd really like a lot of genres and a solid distortion, i play a lot of metal.
Right now in one store on my zone i've the opportunity to adquire a Boss GT8 ,if i want the gnx4 i have to wait about 1 month till the shop get it on stock.
I read a lot about both of the two multieffects proccesors.
but i really want to know what are the pros or cons in this two models, if u can help me, any help will be really appreciated, and thank u very much for all ur help.
Well, if u can tell me also which guitar is better, BC Rich NJ Jr.V or Jackson RR3 ?
Thank u very much for all ur help.

Up the irons!
The Jackson rr3 seems to be the better of those 2 guitars. But on the question of gnx4 or gt8, are you sure you want one of those? Do you have a nice amp already? Are you getting new equipment on a budget or something?
I have a general bias against modern BC Rich guitars...so I'm not even going to answer that questions...

As for the GNX4 vs GT-8 battle...I'm not quite sure on that one either. I've used both, and I'd lean towards the GT-8 for the metal sound out of the two, but the POD XTLive has the better amp models in it. I've built several patches for general metal and heavy tones with the GT-8 and am able to get great sounds out of the box. By the way, I'm using the GT-8 along with a TS-9 tube screamer and Morley BH2 wah. All of this goes into the power amp section of a Fender Hot Rod Deville. I can't really suggest anything for you until I know what gear you have right now, specifically what amp you have.
Ive got a boss gt8 and im over the moon with it, its definitely the best multi effects processor out there for the money, so id say theres no contest with the pedals.

cant say im a big fan of oddly shaped guitars and ive never played either of them, but ive read some pretty bad reviews on the bc riches, if you havnt already have a look at harmonycentral.com, there are loads of user and pro reviews on pretty much everything you can think of to do with music.

hope that helps
Quote by Parker1804
Ive got a boss gt8 and im over the moon with it, its definitely the best multi effects processor out there for the money, so id say theres no contest with the pedals.

Well, Id go with the Jackson for the guitar. But although this doesnt neccessarily answer your question, but I wouldnt go with either multi effects. Id spend the money on the seperate effects pedals that you know yyou'll use and not spend the extra money on effects you'll probabbly never use. Also, I find that seperate pedal effects tend to be better than the ones on board a multi effects unit. IUnno, just my opinion i guess.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT