Hello,

I have a washburn kc 70V (strat like) and I don't know anything about this guitar, please can someone help me? My guitar just broke and I took the pickups and I need to put them in another guitar, but I don't know any technical data of those pickups (like output, and other things),they are plastic covered like emg's but they aren't emg nor active. the washburm guitar has 1hum 2 singles, im only getting the single and put it with 2 dimarzio singles FastTrack2 and the chopper to be more especific. But the output of the dimarzio pickups are like 300, can anyone help me with the washburn pickups?

I appreciate
um cheke out the Washburn Website maybe?
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

My Gear :

-Peavey HP Signature EX
-Fender 100H(Head) + Fender FM412 (Cab)
-GBX Custom Bug
-Dunlop Wah Pedal GCB-95
-Marshall GV-2 Plus
-Boss CS-3
-Behringer Digital Reverb DR100
Quote by holy_shet69
Hello,

I have a washburn kc 70V (strat like) and I don't know anything about this guitar, please can someone help me? My guitar just broke and I took the pickups and I need to put them in another guitar, but I don't know any technical data of those pickups (like output, and other things),they are plastic covered like emg's but they aren't emg nor active. the washburm guitar has 1hum 2 singles, im only getting the single and put it with 2 dimarzio singles FastTrack2 and the chopper to be more especific. But the output of the dimarzio pickups are like 300, can anyone help me with the washburn pickups?

I appreciate

are you sure its not an X? it sure as hell sounds like one... anyway that would be an AWFUL idea, DO NOT use a stock guitars pick-ups unless theyre DMs which they dont sound like they are.... and which guitar is broken?
sorry im still confused.

u want to put a stock pickup in between two railed/stacked dimarzios?

thats fine but when u click over ull notice a volume loss.
u can raise the other pickup so its closer to the strings then the switch over wont be as dramatic.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
u want to put a stock pickup in between two railed/stacked dimarzios?

yes thats the idea!

So if I put it, even if theres a volume loss, I just need to raise the pick up? Because I have a similar problem choosing the 2nd dimarzio pickup, first my choice was FT2 (bridge) and YJM (neck), but the output of FT2 is more than 300 and the output of YJM its like 90. So I decided to change the YJM to a chopper because of the output loss.

cheers
i have a YM, i dont recommend it not because of the output but because its a little too low end. (bassy) for me.

if thats not a problem for you, then go for it and adjust pickup heights ull be fine.

my fav is the Virt vintage Heavy blues. great output and tone. ive got one in my strat mid.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011