hey guys i was looking for a elictric guitar that i could use for heavy metal stuff like metillica my price rang is $600-$900 (austlian dollars) people have suggested jacksons are they good for stuff like metillica

thanks
Good god, I'd invest in a dictionary instead
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
I just bought an ec-400, perfect for that kind of stuff. comes loaded with 81/60 combo; exactly what hetfield uses himself. try ebay, I got mine for $579.99 US.
Well im looking at a Jackson RR3 right now and there $800 canadian
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
yeah i'd go for mid end esps, ( www.espguitars.com ) just stay away from anything made of agathis, imo, quite awesome looking too
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
^ lol

I would say that you were over reacting Garci, but then I read Blinks sig.

Anyway Blink, Id suggest you go to a music store and try out all the guitars you can. Try the jacksons there. See if you find one that you like the feel and sound of. You could fine an "awsomely" good guitar.

Epi Flying V. The best guitarist i currently or have ever known TEARS ONE UP. hot stuff
a little lie says you'd like nothing better.....
Quote by DeMoNhUnTeRuLeS
get a bc rich warlock. They look sweet. i got the metal master pack

too bad they SUCK! thats the worst advice ever. bc riches may possibly be as bad as well the number of people that say MCR sucks. i DARE you to sig that
Quote by DeMoNhUnTeRuLeS
get a bc rich warlock. They look sweet. i got the metal master pack

Clear enough? Anything is better than B.C Rich. Looking sweet =/= good guitar (they don't look sweet to me btw). If you're not getting the dictionary, I'd say you go for a Jackson, preferably a Flying V with locking trem
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
The Ibanez 1570 is supposed to be pretty kick ass and it's in that price range. But yeah jackson makes great metal guitars.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
Quote by seek_&_destroy
yeah i'd go for mid end esps, ( www.espguitars.com ) just stay away from anything made of agathis, imo, quite awesome looking too

you do realize that mid end ESP = the ESP Original Series and a bit of the Custom Series. you would mean the mid end LTD guitars