you do know that JC did that as a cover....right?
|_1√3 1|\| yΩ|_|® \/\/®|_D 93+ p\/\/n3d 1|\| 1\/11|\|3

I Love to Drink Bawls!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
thanks, when i heard the song it felt like it needed some emphasise at that part in the chorus so i used some slightly different chords.
Brilliant version. The only problem i had with it is the vocals seemed to overpower the guitar at parts. Still, as covers of this song go, i've heard WAY worse. Well done
Its in the link you gotta wait for the music thing to load i guess, on the right hand top side :S I thought i sang it really quiet and could have had a bit louder vocals but i guess not, thanks for the feedback its really greatly appreciated.
Quote by phizzle
I thought i sang it really quiet and could have had a bit louder vocals but i guess not, thanks for the feedback its really greatly appreciated.

Great work! I love that Johnny Cash tune. Powerful words.

I agree with your view. I think you were a little to quiet throughout as Johnny Cash really powers through it with that strong voice, but it still sounded good, your guitaring sounded great.

Did you get that TAB from UG?

Cheers,
Peace
the deedle tears a whole?? lol

this is my favorite song ever. You did a different singing style which is cool, but i prefer the original. its more emotional. its alright tho. i do my own version too www.myspace.com/tracksofthebob
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
nice cover, i like the vocal style you have. the whistling at the start had me worried though, i would take that out completely if you ever re-record.
I really like it. I just seemed to notice that you didn't seem to put a whole lot of emotion into it by the sounds of it. Keep up the good work though.
Acoustic tone was spot on, The lyric were ok but its hard to re-create even near he's voice. still great, tho I think they should be turned up imo. great job!
I guess im the only person who didn't like this cover...

The guitar didn't have enough pressence, and unfortunately you really didn't have the voice for it.
Jean confided to me
She's Mona Lisa's biggest fan
She drew a mustache on her face
She's always seen her as a man
Nice, it was really good....you could've let the chords ring a little longer, but the vocals sounded great.
sorry bro but you just didnt have the vocal power for this song
and RHDIII yours is very cool
The guitar was good but I dont you gfot the voice of JC. I dont think anyone does. So its partly not your fault.