hey guys im looking into buying either a schecther c-1 plus or c-1 elite. Just asking what you guys have heard about them...and the plus' and negatives bout them. Thanks...o and im australia and they are selling for
Elite - AU $1359
Plus - AU $1199
Quote by jake07
hey guys im looking into buying either a schecther c-1 plus or c-1 elite. Just asking what you guys have heard about them...and the plus' and negatives bout them. Thanks...o and im australia and they are selling for
Elite - AU $1359
Plus - AU $1199

try a c-1 classic the best c-1, hands down not really any negatives on it either
they dont hav any classic's at the shop...and this is like the only place that sells schecters in australia.
Quote by jake07
they dont hav any classic's at the shop...and this is like the only place that sells schecters in australia.

well cant you request an order?
I'm special ordering a Schecter Ultra. Am I the only one who thinks those look ridiculously kickass?

i duno if they actually stock that guitar...i can always ask though
get the c-1 that can split its coils. its sweet. great guitar too
rawwwwwwwwwwww
Quote by Bristlehead
I'm special ordering a Schecter Ultra. Am I the only one who thinks those look ridiculously kickass?

teh suck, but it is the badass i want the ultra III its good
i had one for a while.....

ive ownd a c1 classic a ultra and a Damin fr modle.....

they were and still are great guitars for the money....
Quote by jake07

cough*bull*****cough Bmusic, Mega music, Music park, Guitar world they all sell schecters. anyway what music do you play? what amp do you use?
well this is only place that iv found that sells schecters in my area mate. I play punk/rock/alternative....variety of stuf man...and im playin outa a mg50 (lol)....through a boss distortion....sounds pretty good seeing thats its a mg.
well you didnt have to say in the whole of australia. anyway for your music choice if you want more tone choices the plus, if you want more inlays then plus, if you want fancy binding then elite
classic
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
I have the C1EA semi-hollow with the piezo pickup... i also bought it new from an unnamed store for $250!
go with the C-1 Plus, ive got one and love it. nice slim fast neck, which is rare for schecter, coil tap, and looks great. and personally i dont like the Classic. fretboard is too flashy, the neck is a maple neck thru, too bright of a tone for my taste, and it comes with a JB/Jazz set and i cant stand the JB, im getting rid of mine next week. plus the neck is thick.
Last edited by lp_dude_2 at Aug 27, 2006,
Quote by lp_dude_2
go with the C-1 Plus, ive got one and love it. nice slim fast neck, which is rare for schecter, coil tap, and looks great. and personally i dont like the Classic. fretboard is too flashy, the neck is a maple neck thru, too bright of a tone for my taste, and it comes with a JB/59 set and i cant stand the JB, im getting rid of mine next week. plus the neck is thick.

i always thought that the Classic had a Set Neck with an Ultra Access Neck Joint
Quote by azn_guitarist25
i always thought that the Classic had a Set Neck with an Ultra Access Neck Joint

no, its neck thru. if you look at the back of it you can see. if i find a pic ill post it.
its cool man, we all make mistakes. i orginally put it comes with a JB/59 combo when it actually comes with a JB/Jazz combo. anyways heres a pic i was about to post

yeh but you have the ultra access so therefore it would have the same neck access in some ways
yep. thats why i love my C-1 plus. has the tone and playability i love. plus it has a thin neck, 24.75" scale, 24 jumbo frets, so upper fret access is great.