the rythm is off the whole time, you cant make it sound clean at all, and that part after the intro with all the triplets, well, youre just trem picking real fast, listen to the song some more, no offense, but you should practice it more
My Yahoo IM SN is chancelorwebb
ya, that wasnt that good. also, you should put your mic closer to your amp. i could hear your actual strings instead of the sound from the amp.
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez IJS40
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke GH 412a Cab
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Boss Chromatic Tuner
Boss Noise Suppressor
I've listened to the song alot, I know how it goes, I do need to practice it more though, thats it.
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
you should give the camera to someone who knows how to play the damn song. Preferably me. Now grab your guitar and let lock you in there with a cd player this song on it until you great this right. Then I just MIGHT let you have the camera back.
Quote by ready4thebreak
you should give the camera to someone who knows how to play the damn song. Preferably me. Now grab your guitar and let lock you in there with a cd player this song on it until you great this right. Then I just MIGHT let you have the camera back.

agreed
My Yahoo IM SN is chancelorwebb
Yea, you might wanna take down that video, practice more and then put another one up.