Heres a song I have kinda had in my head for a while. Tonight I tried to give it a shot and write the whole thing out.

The New World:

We live in the 21st century
Can you do the math
We want to be free
Can you do all that

When we see the end is near
we deny ourselves the truth
When we hear it loud and clear
we hide in our booth

Bombshell, clips and magazines
Death, famine and disease
This is the century
of you
and me
and what we'll see

We live in a world of hate
All we do it regret
soon we'll face the weight
Of the constant threat

We need a thinker
All we do is wait
They really took the bait
They really took the bait

This is the century
of you
and me
and what we'll See

And as the world falls
We turn our head
Just watch the walls
we'll soon be dead
and as we bled
the hope we thought
we could spread

This is the century
of you
and me
and what we'll See

Take the truth and run
rhyming sounds a bit forced and awkward, but other than that i really liked it, i especially liked the first stanza, but like rhying truth with booth? its just weird reminds me of a movie theatre or something well 7/10 i liked it
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
i liked it but i agree about the forced ryming. i love the meaning in the song though i can really relate to your feelings. but what kind of song is this gonna be classic rock? metal? i think it would sound good in heavy metal but not to heavy kinof black sabbath style
idea 9/10
rhyming 6/10

love the song crit mine https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398756&highlight=biker+man
actually I was thinking along the lines of a lighter rock kinda song although I'm sure it would make a pretty good metal song if I reworked the rhyming a little bit.