I'm not sure if this should go here or not, but I guess it is part customizing. I'll get pipe to build some 'pipe bombs' tomorrow, but I can't test them unless I have a pre-amp. How much would it cost for somebody to build me some basic pre-amps (Bass, Mid, Treble, Gain)? I live in Australia, so that will probably be an issue. I can't justify spending $50 on a Behringer one if the pipe bombs don't work. I'm not much of a fan of Behringer either after I bought an Distortion/Overdrive. Biggest waste of $45 in my life
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I was thinking about making my own, but unless I bought it in a kit, I'm not too confident with PCB's. And the fact I live over 50km from any electronics store doesn't help either...
EDIT: I've already googled, I just asked if anybody would be willing to help me. If they work well with my pipe bomb, I would maybe buy 10-15, if they were willing to make that many.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Last edited by the_random_hero at Aug 27, 2006,
I'd build one from a 386 opamp.
Try ROG.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
I'd build one from a 386 opamp.
Try ROG.

You're stalking all of my posts!!!
I'm a relative noob when it comes to pedal building and electronics crap, even saying that totally confused me