Awesome band, too bad they aren't famous and it'll take a long time before they'll ever have a gig in Belgium.

My favorite song by them is By the grace of God, seconded by toys and flavors.

So, anyway,.......
What are your toughts about them(if you even know them)?.
i haven't gotten into them in a big way but they are a cool band. just straight up rock n ****ing roll.

my favourite song is probably hopeless case of a kid in denial
If you take home anything,
let it be your will to think,
the more cynical you become,
the better off you'll be.
Yep, they're great.
Nicke Andersson is really an amazing musician. He both sings and plays guitar for The Hellacopters, he played drums in Entombed and he's the drummer for a soul band called The Solution.
I remember finding one of their songs years ago on a free CD and I thought it was great.....they seem to be a pretty cool band.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
sweet band, just plain rock n' roll man. HArd to believe haven't hit it big yet, they're what rock's been missing lately.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
They play in my city every month^^
They are from here ya know
Amazing is the word yeah.
Yeah theyre pretty kick ass. IF bands like this were what was mainstream these days there wouldnt be so many is rock dead threads. Oh well, theyre there and thats what matters. Mainstream bands tend to be bigger record company slaves than underground bands anyway,
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by noodles_wazaman

my favourite song is probably hopeless case of a kid in denial

that's the only song by them i've heard, can someone recommend some others?
they rock, really catchy band haha.
that's the only song by them i've heard, can someone recommend some others?

you can try: carry me home, i'm in the band, by the grace of god, toys and flavors.
Awesome band... I tried to start a few threads on them before but no one would bite... I got into them a lot last summer and went to their ATL show when they cam to the U.s.

Amazing band.. really looking forward to the new album
††††††††††††††††††††

Quote by Chevylegend454
Ddarkgod667 Your my hero
for today at least

Quote by Home_EG
I don't get it...

Dave Mustaine?

Is that the guy who wasn't good enough for Metallica?

If you like Nu-metal... check these guy's myspace out
One of my favourite bands, too bad they aren't very famous outside of Sweden, they really deserve it. I don't have a favourite song, but By the grace of god, Strikes to the lightning and Rock n' roll is dead are all masterpieces albums