hey thats my first electric guitar ever. pretty nice i must say. and where is it made i dont know but check on the SX website as they should tell you
Im really happy to hear you say its nice.. cause I bought it recently.. The shop says its best for beginner. what's sx website?
Have you tried any other one's azn Guitarist 25?
Esp Ltd EC-400
Wylde Overdrive
Dano Eq
Fab Chorus
Boss Ns-7
Boss Me-50
Jcm 800 (to be replaced soon)

BIG
nope just that beginner one. although i probably wont try another one for a while im passed the beginner guitar stage now
SX guitars are made in China.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Don't know who the partent company is. And really, it's not like it matter anyway.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
I got a SX SST62 as well. They're pretty good for such a cheap price. Once you get them setup they play quite well. Anyways they're made in China.
SX guitars are made in China by Team Intl. I don't know if they are related to any other major guitar manufacturer in that part of the world so they might be independent.

http://www.teamintlco.com/
^That's their website, they have a specific SX page with all the models and whatnot.

The only two retail distributors of SX guitars are Rondo Music in the US and SX guitars Spain, as mentioned earlier in the thread. I've heard of some big name stores using the same guitars from the OEM under their own value brand.

Team also makes a number of other budget lines of instruments. And I've heard plenty of good things about SX's for the price. With a few upgrades they could possibly be a very nice instrument.