I have an audition this Tuesday. I don't know if it requires playing a full song, but it's just to get into a guitar 2 class. Would playing any of these be fine?

Yesterday - Beatles
Down on the Corner - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Wipe Out - Ventures (eh...)
Dust in the Wind - Kansas (fingerpicking, so don't really want to play this)

Those are the ones I learned in my first guitar course. Or any of these?

Breaking the Law - Judas Priest
Phantom of the Opera - Iron Maiden
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
Power Rangers Theme Song - ?

If not, what would you suggest? I only have about 2 days to learn one though.
Depends what you/they mean by "Guitar 2" standard. But if you're a good player you should be able to learn Phantom Of The Opera quite quickly, or at least most of the riffs.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by ChrisMcN
Yesterday is fingerstyle also isn't it?

The accompaniment part is. But, I wasn't planning on playing that section.

Okay, no theme song.
Blackbird (beatles) would be cool if you could learn it in 2 days, although it isn't on your list. That would impress, to some extent, the teacher if he's into classic rock.

Originally Posted by grungefan89
Geeze, why don't you just give the kid a pistol to shoot at his head? Telling someone to go buy a B.C. Rich - and on a budget - is like giving someone a gun and telling them to commit suicide.
I think I know it. I just didn't want to do any fingerpicking, but I guess it doesn't matter as long as I know what I'm doing.
Yea exactly man, don't stress out too much. I'm sure hes just trying to make sure you're not a complete hack so don't get nervous and just play what you enjoy and you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by grungefan89
Geeze, why don't you just give the kid a pistol to shoot at his head? Telling someone to go buy a B.C. Rich - and on a budget - is like giving someone a gun and telling them to commit suicide.