Hello I've had my boss for about 3 months and it is now doing something very werid which prevents me from using it's effects and also playing with it period.

The problem is that the perfect pitch to the greatest # keeps flashing (those 3 buttons on the right of the tuner).
They keep on doing that after about a second or so of the boss being normal, as all the lights flash and then unflash, and then only those 3 lights flash.

I have tried:
-replacing the batteries (even though the lights are flashing, i know xD stupid)
-replacing the lead
-Resetting the Boss Me to factory reset, where an F appears and then dissappers after about 2 sec and then the tuner button keeps flashing.

It is currently in manual mode, and nothing i do seems to work, i think it maybe a faulty circuit in the control panel of the ME 50 but i'm not sure =/

I have the warrently still and i don't want to disassemble it, and i don't want to call the FAQ service where they charge like £1 a minute, where the person there has no idea whats wrong with it, so i came on UG to see if the experts can help

Melody!
Is the ME50 in tuning mode? Try pressing pedals 1 and 2 at the same time or press the Edit/Exit button to exit tuning mode. Also, the memory light will light up whenever you are in manual mode. Is this what the unit is going?
Yes the memory light flashes, as do the rest when i turn it on as i have been previously using most of the effects, the strange thing is that it for the first few seconds it appears normal, as all the correct light flashes (Master tuning, pickups, OD etc).

And i have tried pressing 1 and 2. And everything else that would be any use in the manual but with no success.

The 2# and perfect pitch note flash after again and again, however there is no b or # when it appears and the notes flash simultanieously. Therefore it is definetaly not in tuning mode.

All i can say is wtf is goin on ???

>.<
doesn't it do that when the bateries are low? are you sure they were all new batteries?

i suggest finding a 9V power supply (borrowed from a friend?) and trying it out pulgged in.
Quote by Chaos Guitar
im great at sweeping but horrible at pinch harmonics

Quote by gaspasser88
doesn't it do that when the bateries are low? are you sure they were all new batteries?

i suggest finding a 9V power supply (borrowed from a friend?) and trying it out pulgged in.

Yes the batteries are new, either that or my local electronic store has ripped me off of a decent £10 >.<

I shall try that, when i get back to school, i don't think they will mind me "borrowing" a 9V psu