Yup. I love my jackson, but i got to sell it.. every time i ding it i get depressed and the LFR do.not.work. i tryed everything.. if i dont end up getting a Hellraiser c7 im getting a squire... the hellraiser is my fav guitar and know where i can get it for cheap if its not already gone.

Anyways back to the squire. I played it out of town because i loved the look of it. It kind of looks like Jim Roots guitar only with a humbucker and a single coil, Not Humbucker/Humbucker. Its a satin black finish. I played it and like it. On teh ride home i was hopeing that the wood wasnt made of agathis or something really crapy. I got home, cheacked the specs and it was made of alder... GREAT. So its not a bad guitar, its cheap and ill have enough money left over to put my old emgs in it. Ill have to buy a single coil wich will be interesting.. Is there active single coils?

o yeah, the reason i want a cheap guitar is because i want something i wont mind dinging up and it has no trem. Im hoping to get Jackson USA SL1 in like 1 to 2 years.. thats gona be hard.
You could have just blocked the LFR....
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
There's nothing wrong with dinging you're guitar. It makes it more personal. A lot of legends have their prized possesion guitars that they ****ed up themselves, and those are worth much more than your Jackson. Basically, if you ding it, who cares? If it doesn't affect the sound its OK.

Try having a professional look at your LFR.
Sent from my iPad.
yea, try to fix the bridge and don't worry about dings...
i also have a jackson and i'd never trade it for a squier.
Quote by 666_Belial
yea, try to fix the bridge and don't worry about dings...
i also have a jackson and i'd never trade it for a squier.

but ill have like 150 bucks left over. im going to save for warrior.
^^oh, i guess it's ok then, you'll have one nice guitar and one guitar to ding around.
wich jackson is it btw?
Quote by 666_Belial
^^oh, i guess it's ok then, you'll have one nice guitar and one guitar to ding around.
wich jackson is it btw?

Thats the one i have now... only with emg hz's and after burner.
are you sure you're not getting ripped off? i'm not sure about the prices though...
so you're saving for a WRMG?
I wouldn't do it, if I were you...
You're better off replacing the trem on the jackson to an OFR.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by 666_Belial
are you sure you're not getting ripped off? i'm not sure about the prices though...
so you're saving for a WRMG?

nope, no more trems for me. the cheaper warrior im getting and im preplacing the neck and pick ups. i HATE the dot in lays on the cheaper warrior. I have 2 emg 81's coming and since the squire doesnt take 2 Humbuckers ill put one in my jackson.. when i get enough mone like next month. i bought the jackson i have now for 360 american shipped and now im selling it for 410 canadian to a local guy. i think i made profet on a dinged guitar.
i would keep the jackson...because i despise squiers. Why dont you keep it and save up more then sell your jackson get the squier and warrior at the same time so you dont have to play a the squier for what ever length of time, also if you are worried about the dkmg getting dinged what do you think is going to happen with the warrior, it has even more parts that stick out and are likely to get dinged.
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Quote by dead-fish
I wouldn't do it, if I were you...
You're better off replacing the trem on the jackson to an OFR.

yea, my opinion too. but i can't make him not to trade it if wants to...
Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred
i would keep the jackson...because i despise squiers. Why dont you keep it and save up more then sell your jackson get the squier and warrior at the same time so you dont have to play a the squier for what ever length of time, also if you are worried about the dkmg getting dinged what do you think is going to happen with the warrior, it has even more parts that stick out and are likely to get dinged.

i had it for sale for a month now... now a rich guy wants it so it might be my only chance
i had money for a better guitar but i spent it on a valveking.
if he is rich why doesnt he just buy a brand new one with no dings on it... meh his choice
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

read my sig...do it! :P
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred
if he is rich why doesnt he just buy a brand new one with no dings on it... meh his choice

because its a god deal around here.. we live in a rural area that tele i want goes for 600 canadian new here.
LOL i just phoned the place. They still have the Schecter c7 hellraiser for 500, im getting it!