anyone here like Van Morrison? I think hes awsome, but i only have 1 cd of his, moondance, anyone know any other good albums by him?
Van Morrison is ****ing brilliant.

A couple of his other remarkably good albums are...

Astral Weeks
Tupelo Honey

However, almost anything you listen to by Van is going to be brilliant. He's an excellent songwriter, and his voice is beautiful.
One of the greatest singers in my opinion.

Astral Weeks is his best album by miles. I listen to the whole thing almost every day.

Gotta love Caravan, such a classic.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Into The Mystic has been my favorite song since i started playing guitar. Van pwns nubs.
I had my hands in the river,
My feet back up on the bank,
Looked up to the Lord above and said,
"Hey man, Thanks"

Dr. Spinnerbait of the UG Fishermans Club. PM Joe-Fish to join.
GET ASTRAL WEEKS RIGHT NOW. Absolutely his best by far. Nobody is supposed to be allowed to sing like that. Nobody.

Unfortunately he is a drunken Irish fool these days, I've heard his new concerts are almost unintelligible.

BUT (nothing against the man, I still love him) if you don't have Astral Weeks, you are a failure. So get it.
Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
I just found Moondance on vinyl cleaning out my grandparents' barn. I stumbled upon a stash of records from my aunts and uncles and made out like a bandit.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
yeah astral weeks is great
also check out "Them" i got it just the other day and its brilliant

but get astral weeks, its brilliant
Quote by MountainJam
How do i contract brain damage?
I've only got the Best Of album... I really should listen to it more. Though when I first listened to it I didn't think it was that great.

Though of course, I liked Brown Eyed Girl and Gloria... lol. The rest of it was just "meh" to me. Not really my favourite style of music.

Though my taste has changed since I've listened to it, so many now I'd like it more....
I didn't have a signature until now.
I like Van Morrison. Funny story, I read "No One Here Gets Out Alive" and when Van met Jim at some bar the two talked for like 5 hours and swore they were related somehow. Drunks. But I love their music.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

If I can't masturbate to childrens cartoons then this country isn't great.
Astral weeks is great for durrellizing to.
Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
Have Best Of and Moondance albums. Van is great.

Influenced AC/DC, btw. On the Jailbreak album, they covered "Baby Please Don't Go" which was originally by Van Morrison fronted band called Them. Them also did Gloria..... yeah..... Gloria.... and then listen to Jailbreak. hehehehehehehe.... Obvious relationship there.

Chris
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
I thought you were talking about Van Halen
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.