Okay so I did a search and didn't find anything. I figured this was probably the best place to put this thread but no doubt it'll be moved if not.

I am absolutely in love with this mans voice. His trouble album is fresh genuis and I can't get enough.

Anyone else like Ray?
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Yeah his album is pretty awesome, also one of the best he's done is the cover of 'Crazy' by Gnarls Barkley. But trouble is my favourite original song of his.
It's a shame that the attention on him seemed to be gained once he'd done that cover of 'crazy'. There was a bit of spark about him when 'Trouble' first came out, rarely heard him on the radio but the reviews were good and I'm sure he got on a couple of soundtracks. Then they re-release 'Trouble' and that annoyed me. Didn't understand the need for that. I don't have the new version but I don't believe anything was added to it or made it worthy of re-release.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I saw him on Austin City Limits. I think he's quite good. He has a lot of passion. My favourite song is probably Jolene.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Just getting into him, so far It's all good.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Baba O'Riley
I saw him on Austin City Limits. I think he's quite good. He has a lot of passion. My favourite song is probably Jolene.

whoa, that basically sums up anything i have to say about'em.
u missed when time and life shook hands and said good bye./

/so long.
/