Hey,

I'm trying out recording direct with a POD XT. Can anyone give me some feedback as to the quality of the sound? The playing sucks. I just need some sound feedback

I have fooled around w/ some settings and have some new sound checks if you can give me some feedback.

Check out 'Plush with POD' and 'POD Test 2 Better Quality'
http://edogg.dmusic.com/
yeah i second that its pretty bad
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
I think you sound quailty and tone are both bad. Or maybe the sound quailty is making your tone sound bad.
Quote by Stiffy Maximus
i smoke some weed and get naked. thats the way to write a good song.
try showing us the clean tone.... its hard to tell quality with distortion on
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
What could make the sound quality better? Currently I'm using a POD XT to record direct. I thought the POD was supposed to crank out some decent quality.

What do you guys use?
I know your problem! You have the fizzy soounding tones going on, whacha do is either turn down your distortion or my personal favorite is using the Analog Chorus - do this by setting the speed around 10-20, depth at 0, and the mix to 100%, You should notice a big difference
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me