well, the Spider amp sucks. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. If you want digital effects, the bestestest processors are the Boss GT-8 and the Digitech GNX series. They're more expensive, though.

Check out the DigiTech RP series. Cheap n' cheerful.
well i've played through a line 6 spider combo and it was amazing. It had so many effects built right in, As long as you get the footswitch you can get 4 different channels, 4 diff. distortions,flange,phase or chorus. It's soo sweet.
Peter: "I read it in a book one time."
Brian: "are you sure? are you sure it wasn't just NOTHING!!!!??!?"
Peter: "Oh yeah..."
Well don't lsiten to him. Spiders ar ebad. Id reccomend a Vox Valvetronix or Roland cube.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
yeah that vox is good but i own a spyder and its broken down on me and really doesnt sound very good. Don't get it just because all the effects
The Set-Up

Gibson Les Paul/Fender MIA Deluxe Strat --> MXR Super comp --> Boss DD-3 --> Dunlop Crybaby --> Need an amp, wanna sell me one?
like dont kill me for the first but greenday ramones RHCP ACDC eric claptonwell rock and a little blues
i got the vox a few days ago and couldnt be happier i was even thinking of getting a spider ii head glad i stuck with the vox