I am thinking about buying a Fender strat can someone tell me what one would be best to get please, i play mainly punk-rock stuff but alot of chilis aswell. Also i would be looking at getting it reliced how much does it cost to get it done proffesionally cos i don't trust myself.

thanks
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Budget
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
oh yeah soz um probs up to £400 though i could maybe stretch to £500 (including the relicing)
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=8989 there One of the nicest playing guitars EVER. Bit over budget though....
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com
look for relicd fenders and 'reissues' which are likely to be 'relicd'. Might cost ya though...
--
u wanna get an American Fender Strat, not a MExican 1. they are not as good as the American 1s. American 1s can cost a bit, i bought mine for £600. they usually cost around £400 owards.
Cool colours, and the 50s was a good year for strats, and that's a good deal. If you just want a good strat, I'd go all out for £500 and get a used USA one if you can, cos they really are alot better.

(edit: and it'll be "ready relicd" )
--
^Nice, but i think you might need a humbucker. There are Mexican with humcker in the bridge. Or you could get that one and buy a Swineshead Warthog and gte a tech to route it for you.
www.swinesheadpickups.co.uk
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Relic Fenders are going to cost you. My suggestion is to buy a brand new American HSS Strat, and keep that guitar forever. Let the elements do the job. It'll take a while, but its free.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
Relic Fenders are going to cost you. My suggestion is to buy a brand new American HSS Strat, and keep that guitar forever. Let the elements do the job. It'll take a while, but its free.

yeah thats what i will probs do how much would it cost?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05

I got a Strat for $300, but its a Squier. It plays just as good as my buddy's Fender Strat, though.
GEAR:

Jackson Pro Series RR3 (w/ EMG 81/85 combo)
Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Squier Standard Strat (w/ Fender Strat pups)
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50