well im getting close to completing my pedalboard(i just got my smallclone in the mail the other day). Now i need a delay pedal!!! Im looking at a dd-3 but thats about the only GOOD dely pedal i know of. Does anyone know any good delay pedals for around or under 120$? BTW, ill be using the pedal to play music such as U2, The Cure, Angles and Airwaves........ Thanks for your help
Memory Man
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Too bad he already got a chorus. Maybe an Echo Park/DL-4?
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Well, I'm a bit biased against Boss.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
They don't impress me, I prefer MXR and Maxon. It's just my opinion though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Well, both the memory man and DL-4 are 200+, so the recommendation is purely to make them look cool suggesting great pedals, disregarding your budget of 120. The DL-7 by ibanez is a great delay, and is only 70$. It is digital, but sounds fantastic. If your an analog man (which you dont seem to be considering you may get a dd-3), Ibanez also makes an analog delay, the AD-9, which seems to be more of a subtle delay, which you may or may not like.

DL-7: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-DE7-DelayEcho-Pedal?sku=150292
AD-9: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-AD9-Analog-Delay-Effect-Pedal?sku=150345

EDIT: Oh, and the Echo Park is terrible and the DL-4 is known for being an incredibly unreliable pedal. Id stay away from both. If you need an overly indulgent delay, try out the Boss DD-20 (with also a hefty price tag of 180$).
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Last edited by HeartInACage at Aug 27, 2006,
wuda bout the maxon one? ive heard good things about that. keep givn me recomendations too.
Quote by aznrockerdude
Too bad he already got a chorus. Maybe an Echo Park/DL-4?

+1

Echo Parks are the best, Especially the reverse delay, Good for the cure.
Matticuss, Im afraid youre mistaken...for I am the #1 John Frusciante Fan!
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Go with the DD-3, so you can get it modded to Keeley specs later if you want. www.robertkeeley.com

Ibanez DE-7s are also solid, but the switches on some of them are pretty sketchy.