how much would it cost me to have the body of my guitar repainted professionally, generally, and not like paint paint, but like stained, like a dark cherry stain type?

and how much would would it cost generally to replace the bridge with a floyd rose bridge? generally
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
What do you have as a bridge currently? Hard tail, TOM, or a floating trem there already...
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Then you'd want an Original Floyd Rose which is around $200 and the routing would be about $300-$400 depending on how good of a job they do. So you're looking at a brand new guitar for the price of putting an OFR in your guitar.

You can always install a Kahler on it... What guitar do you have?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
its gonna be a schecter hellraiser-7 maybe, dunno yet, just getting input
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
All I know is that the paintjob is going to cost like a jillion dollars.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
All I know is that the paintjob is going to cost like a jillion dollars.

Paintjob shouldn't be that bad...a lot less than installing a FR.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Since your getting a guitar anyway, you might as well get one with a Floyd Rose already installed. If you raise your budget a few hundred dollars (since that's what you'll be spending to get this work done) you can get a 7-string Carvin with the finish you want and the Floyd Rose preinstalled.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?