$1699
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Yup. If you really want a DR, either save, save, save or get a used one off Ebay. You could get a Single at GC for about 1280 though, that's how much mine was.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
1699.00 Awesome rig btw
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by Supern00b
ok, how bout a dual rect 3 channel?

I'm pretty sure Dual Rectos are 3 channel, and that is the price for it.

Quote by Funky P
I'm pretty sure Dual Rectos are 3 channel, and that is the price for it.

ive seen 2 chans on ebay
They don't make two channels anymore, thus GC would not have any unless it was used.
Buy a single. Better tone.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
^ in your opinion*

In some cases, if you have a local shop that carries them, you can talk them down on the price. Ive seen it done at Guitar Center as well...man that salesdude got hella played...I mean...that guy was a GOOD talker lol.
Quote by LumberjackTed5
i can never find these amps on the internet

thats because they're not suppose to be sold over the internet, only dealers can sell mesa's.

IT should still make noise, the recto's are VERY hard to dial in a good tone, so many things play a part in good tone too. Cabs, guitar and pickups all sorts of stuff. Tweak around with it for a bit, you'll find it.
why would you set all the EQ knobes to 0 anyway??? Plus you'll need to mess with the gain on clean too, in order to keep it up volume wise with the red channel.
That's weird I always thought Dual Rectos were much more expensive than that. I think I was looking at the MSRP though.
My SICK rig!:

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Vox Valvetronix AD30VT

^So much better than my Bullet Reverb!!

Awesome!
Quote by CodySG
why would you set all the EQ knobes to 0 anyway??? Plus you'll need to mess with the gain on clean too, in order to keep it up volume wise with the red channel.

cody, i new guitar strings.
^ ?Que?

If you are needing new guitar strings, snag up some DR . I don't know really what you are trying to say though
Quote by Storrson
That's weird I always thought Dual Rectos were much more expensive than that. I think I was looking at the MSRP though.

The MSRP, or List price is the same as the sale price.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
The MSRP, or List price is the same as the sale price.

No? Sorry, you're just completely wrong.
My SICK rig!:

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Vox Valvetronix AD30VT

^So much better than my Bullet Reverb!!

Awesome!
Quote by Storrson

Have you ever even been to an authorized mesa dealer?

Usually when you look at Mesa price tags they will have to be MSRP, no sales allowed.

Haggling is a different story, that requires extra effort for the buyer, which is practically the same as trying to find one used.

Quote by Storrson

I respect your effort of making me feel like a retard. Its because you think youre so right which is why its funny.

Ill break it down for ya; Mesa sets their prices. Stores dont.

There are very few exceptions. EX) An old floor model that has been sitting there collecting dust for months. Or an easy salesguy not doing his job right and knocking off the price. Old models...etc.

edit- but I guess I wouldnt know. Im only a salesdude for the biggest shop in town and I only know like what...two or three Mesa reps personally.
^ Ouch

But he's right, you fail at life. I'm sorry