Yes, this is a thread about buttrock. Buttrock is the type of music that uses shunt-dunt riffs and crappy screaming vocals to give the illusion that it is metal. Any true metalist nows that crapy nu-metal bands and bands such as mushroom head, static x, ect are not metal at all. Buttrock was made popular by Pantera. But don't get me wrong, Pantera is awesome because they invinted the style. They are metal because they were the first ones to play in a buttrock fashions. It is the bands that mimic the Pantera scene and think they are being creative that should die.

Now, I need some input on people's opinion of buttrock(butrock is not technically a genre, but I use it to classify certain other genres because it is an easy way to put all of that crappy music into one type of music). I hope that everyone now can be aware of the buttrock epidemic.
Take this to the "Useless Statements That Make You Seem Like A Twat" forum please.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
...go away.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
^And die.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by duncang
Take this to the "Useless Statements That Make You Seem Like A Twat" forum please.

The pit?
Quote by grimreaper65
The pit?

SAMNUNG!
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
*teabags count rapula*
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
ok first but rock should be considerd 80's hair bands ie poision or bon jovi or motley crue... and some of its good and somes bad.....

and pantara is not but rock and if you run in to the worng person and tell them other wise.... well have fun getting you ass beat badly
Boy, this thread sure is mature and laughter-inducing.

Golly gee whilickers.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Pantera were so original as to invent a style of music that was around years before they were formed? If that is true, then they really are gods.
I have to say, you're really badass for bashing buttrock. HardX****ingxcore!
Hmm...It looks like someone's cutting blade got rusty. Don't worry the flesh will heal soon.
you suck
|_1√3 1|\| yΩ|_|® \/\/®|_D 93+ p\/\/n3d 1|\| 1\/11|\|3

I Love to Drink Bawls!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Quote by krymson
I hope that we could get some real metal out there. I guess A7X a start...
But nu metal does have its moments like Slipknot Mushroomhead and Korn.

Quote by VR2005
...Scales are basically the most useless thing in jazz...