new metal song i wrote, just a rythem, i haven't decided what to do for the lead. Based off of some of my favorite metal bands, but most influential of all was Opeth-blackwater park, please crit for crit, don't crit on my horrible recording stuff, just guitar if you don't mind, thanks

http://yarbird.dmusic.com/ <-link/// Faithless is name of song->
#99 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.

the doors, led zeppelin, grateful dead, rolling stones, yes, yardbirds, neil young ,csny, elo, elp
Quite a cool starting riff, and main chord riff, but there was no variety. A good metal song has riffs with different rhythms and speeds, and yours tended to be rhythmically very very similar. Work on incorporating a different rhythm or two, but decent work there, could really develop into something very good.
thanks, i also have an intro for it just clean guitar with reverb and delay on it, but i haven't worked on the song half as much as i want, most of the stuff i recorded i made up and wondered how it would sound in the song, i haven't done **** with it and i'm pissed at myself for it, too much of the grass i guess, i just get lazy as hell
#99 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.

the doors, led zeppelin, grateful dead, rolling stones, yes, yardbirds, neil young ,csny, elo, elp