Thats not [only] the title of the song, its an excuse for the content of the song.. anyhow, here goes, this is my first song, and I wouldn't say its terrible for a first try. The tune will be nofx-y and if a line doesnt fit, try moving up an octave and screaming it

Wave goodbye to broken dreams
Say hello to complete surrender
to living out a robots life
In five square feet of grey
Staring at a stapler

And I am breaking up
A marraige on the rocks
three kids, an office job
I/can't/take/this/any/more

And i was was promised stars
'little tim the skies the limit'
and by sky, I mean executive director
of accounting and personnel
this is my own personal hell
Wont you hear my final cry
I fear this may be goodbye

And I am breaking up
A marraige on the rocks
three kids, an office job
And a bullet through the head

Edit: another verse may be in order, in retrospect
Last edited by emmytee at Aug 27, 2006,
Erm... wow.

Shocking heavy stuff... I guess you feel strongly about a certain something, mayhaps?

I really like the lyrics, and I think it could work well in any heavy rock/metal style. I like it though, makes me kinda glad I'm self employed...
hahaha, dont worry, I'm seventeen. :p

Tbh its more about what I never want to feel/ be than what I actually feel.

**kills self**
I got the impression you were older, not just from the lyrics, but the way you come across... if you've got any other material you wanna share, feel free to e-mail it to me. I love reading other peoples stuff.
Well, I'm all emo-d out for one night, but Im working on a more political song which may be coming to UG forums Mid-week
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Haha, seriously though that was pretty deep man. Fight Club is like my all time favorite book/movie. So that's what happens when you mix it with drugs? Did you read the book or watch the movie? Anyways, it was good, even if fight club hadn't been mentioned, that's definatly what I would've thought.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Cant believe your only 17!

I enjoyed this and can sympathise with it. Love the line 'little tim the skys the limit' just because I can relate to it cos its what all parents/teachers tell thier kids when thier growing up.

Cant say much else except I liked it a lot
Member of The Darkness fanclub
I was there for SD's cocksucking forum, August 15th, 2006.
The Cas Fast Foundation - pm draken to join and support cas on his 30 food free days.