Well, you didnt specify what music you like, and what the hell is 10? Not to mention theres a chorus thread like 3 below yours. Use either the search or at least create a worth while thread.

That said:
Small Clone
Ibanez CS-9
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
I would recommend the Danelectro Fab Chorus Pedal. It's only 15 bucks, and idk about 10 guitars but it's pretty good
Quote by jamiecallaghan

I personally haven't been caught, but my Jamaican friend got caught wanking once by his mum. She said ''Tobi mon! Stop playin' wit ya willy!''
No, definitely dont go for the fab. Its terrible and a waste of 15$. Not only will it not sound like 10 guitars, it wont sound like anything at all. There seems to be no effect what so ever.
See my previous recommendations. They should do the trick.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Small Clone, or if you have enough money, the Uni-Vibe Chorus pedal (the standard Uni-Vibe works but its like $100 more)
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
small clone ftw
~The Gear~
Schecter Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 550
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960 4x12
VHT Two/Fifty/Two
ADA-MP1
Eventide Eclipse
prolly a small clone. however, no chorus pedal will make you sound like 10 guitars. 2 is pretty much all the human ear can make out easily.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
maybe he was exaggerating. but how do you do that symphonic brian may thing? i remember hearing somewhere he has a multi amp setup but how exactly does it work?