The cancer of consumption,
Will not dissolve,
If we do not raise our voice,
And begin to evolve.

Evolution ain't designed.
Evolution ain't chance.
Evolution is choice,
So you better raise your voice!
I totally love that song. Sounds like something RATM would have come up with.... I see you like your conspiracy theories, but the world needs more political bands with something good to say. 10/10
Quote by emmytee
I totally love that song. Sounds like something RATM would have come up with.... I see you like your conspiracy theories, but the world needs more political bands with something good to say. 10/10

thanks ,yeah, i agree, the world desperately needs more political bands with something good to say. the problem is that most of them cant make it past the mtv corporate filter.
If you have a band try get on Epitaph, they seem to (or at least have) nurtured bands like bad religon and Nofx. And lets face it, anyone whos heard Nofx's earlier albums knows they were a long shot.

edit: psssst, they deleted your other two threads- Only post on a day/ 2 per week.
Last edited by emmytee at Aug 27, 2006,
Actually, Epitaph was started by members/a member of Bad Religion to get their music out.

To the threadstarter: awesome lyrics. I hate to leave you one line like that but I can't think of much else to say right now.
oh right
My expertise on the matter amounts to the little E on the back of all my Cd's
to be fair, they are all old posts. just nobody commented on them till now for some reason.... kind of funny though...
Can you see in the dark? Can you see the look on your face?
Yeah, you are right, I checked out all the dates. Jusst because you're allowed to though doesn't mean it's cool to put five pieces on the front page and it never hurts to slow down a bit and let each by be analysed in depth rather than just throw out a bunch.