Alright... I plan on buying Four of These to build myself a cab, as an extension for my Vox AD30VT. First off, would these even work? (me = n00b at electronics)

If they would, you can probably see... There are four RCA jacks on the speaker.... would this mean I would just need to hook up the right wires to the jacks? This would help immensly, so I wouldn't have to solder, and would be easy to replace any damaged speakers, or whatever.

These are refurbished, so thats pretty much why they hardly cost anything at all....

>_< Despite the fact that this website says they're sold out, I'll get some if they will work........ I must avoid all soldering!!!!
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
^Click on the underlined "Four Of These".......
Quote by Vornik
those aren't rca jacks there the wire connectors they just look like rcas

but those are car speakers which would sound like anus
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
oh ok, my bad... well they can definately handle what you are throwing at them but they aren't guitar speakers so they are not made to handle the same frequencies as a real guitar speaker is so they might not sound so hot...and the rca jacks are illrelivent you can change those over to 1/4in in a snap. but you will need to solder, its not hard at all to solder really it just takes a little patience....
You certain that they're car speakers? Lol... The website has a completely diffrent section with car speakers, and none of these were in there.... I'm just confused either way.....
Quote by Vornik
Though looks like cheap crappy subs for a bass cab. While they should to plenty strong for guitar frequencies, I wouldn't use them. And look at the size of that magnet...those will be heavy as hell...I don't recommend them.
Buy two decent speakers. Eminences are good and cheap. I also like the Jensen ones.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
^Thanks Pink, I was waiting for you to come along....

Money is somewhat of a problem... Do you have any websites that sell them , that ship to Canada? Thanks Pink....

EDIT!: Hahaha, my cheap, crappo site has got some Jensens... 10 inch, but meh... Would you think These would work?

*Is still trying to save money*

Edit2: at a second look... Those 10inch ones dont' have Jensen written anywhere on them, or the box....
Quote by Vornik
Last edited by Constantine at Aug 27, 2006,
thay are still car speakers, go on a website which sells guitar electronics, look on the sticky at the top of the page.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
stear away from the word/s subwoofer/sub woofers, that means bass as in stereo systems that go boom lol
I like these alot for the price:
http://jensenvintage.com/
You can build a 4x10" cab for only like 100 bucks or so. Those 10" Jensens are really punchy and have great mids.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.