As it's a solid state amp, ohmage isn't too important.
That's all I'm saying. Your sig displeases me.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Sheesh, if you don't want any democrats in here, you should put it in the title.

I edited the thread name so that you wouldn't have to put up with any more of those blue state bastards.

Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Sheesh, if you don't want any democrats in here, you should put it in the title.

I edited the thread name so that you wouldn't have to put up with any more of those blue state bastards.

LMFAO. I almost crapped my pants at the new title.
Quote by CRFE
ohmage? I dont care what you think democrat

I'm a republican, and i declare you an idiot.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
it prolly won't make a huge difference. and also, keep politics in the pit.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I'm Canadian. What does that make me?
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster (Sunburst Finish)
Washburn X-Series Electric (Black Finish)
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic (Black Finish)
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
I'm still trying to figure out: Are all republicans rich CEO's who opress the working class, or are they all poor rednecks. It seems to change so often.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by fisher6
I'm Canadian. What does that make me?

Me and the state of Michigan would force you to join the democrats
Threadstarter, know where you belong.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Nice. Good to know for the future....

Hey, what happened to Nader?
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster (Sunburst Finish)
Washburn X-Series Electric (Black Finish)
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic (Black Finish)
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
The Green party lives, on life support, but still carries on.

Everyone should consider logically what their party actually stands for, rather than simple blind fellowship.

In an answer to the original question, yes. Sorry but as a democrat I can't give you details, you would probably just think it's a covert way to get people to believe in global warming.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Yeah I would tell you but since you're a dumb **** that doesn't want people of a different political party to help him, I won't :-)
Well, I'm a libertarian so half of me can help you and says to try it, it probably won't hurt anything. But the other half of me hopes your amp blows up in a cloud of smoke and carcinogenic gas.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
nice. damn politics, always ruining everything.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
^W0rd...
I don't mind that people have opinions, but for gods sake, we don't need your beliefs outlined in your sig!

(And I realize that my post was a superb example of hippocratism.)