i have heard a little billy squier and i like what i hear but is he good enough to spend money getting a cd?
i would say no, don't get the cd.
***MEMBER OF THE WHO FAN CLUB***

*Founder of Teenage Wasteland Club*(working to inform the un-informed)

**Member #2 of the Windmillers Club**

**Alter Boy of Zeppelinism**

*9/08 THE WHO*
If you like his what you've heard, you'll probably like the rest, it seems most of his stuff is very similar to the rest of his stuff, at least IMO, he doesn't have a large variety in his sound. So if you want a cd that will sound pretty much like everything you've heard so far, go for it.
Stevie Y of the GO WINGS club. PM me with a title to join.

The following statement is false. The preceding statement is true.

Member #20 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Actually, Rock On isn't Def Leppards, they remade it for their cover album Yeah that they released earlier this summer. I don't know if Squire ever covered the song himself or not.

What do you get if you melt a Billy Squire record on top of chips?

Cheesy nachos!

Saying that i do dig the album with Lonely is the Heart, i have two copies of the actual record down in my basement.
Quote by Freepower

B) Think. This may be hard if you havent done it before, so start slow and with a metronome.

Quote by Punk Poser
What's in my wallet:
Broken Dreams, crushed oppurtinitues, and an old condom.

Quote by PooKoo
well, we are pricks, but were arrogant, not ignorant.
Quote by hassasin
did billy do a remake of the def leppard song "rock on"

pretty sure David Wilcox is the original artist of that song man, I don't know if you should get his album though man. I've heard a bunch of songs and with the exception of Lonely is the Night and The Stroke, alot of them are pretty sub par
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
David Essex made the famous version(and the one that lep covered) but his was also a cover in itself.

yah i love billy squier hes got some good tunes i say get the cd, if u dont like it so wat its just 10 bucks, sell it for 5 to someone lol

i noticed that rock me tonight is extremely similar to cold as ice by foreigner lol
dude billy squier is awesome...he was the ultimate in cheese rock.....but if you do get an album of his get a greatest hits version......make sure it has the stroke...
"As long as I'm satisfied with my work, I'm not too concerned with what any critics think, but when I can stand on a stage and see a lot of smiling faces in the crowd, it makes it all worthwhile." ? Randy Rhodes
ya my favorite songs where lonely is the night and the stroke and i was just wonderin if there were any more great ones