ok, I hear these songs all the time...and they have the lead guitar player doing like hammer ons and pull offs and they are so clean like..

E--12h15p12----------------|
B-----------------12h15p12----|
G--|
D--|
A--|
E--|

Say thats 16th notes at 115bpm...its part of a solo Iron Maiden does on the song Afraid to shoot strangers and its just so clean, what can I do to make sure mine are always clean.
Equipment

• Shecter 006 Deluxe
  • Line 6 Spider II 30
  • Harmony Acoustic
  • Dunlop GCB-95 Wah-Wah Pedal
  • Zoom 707 II

Favorite Guitar Player(s)

• Eric Clapton
  • Brian May
  • Jack White
yea it tooks me months to get my hammer on and pull off to sound clean. try doing scales up and down the neck using only hammer on and pull offs each session.
Just start out doing it extrememly slowly, and watching your fingers to make sure they hit the frets in the middle. Start to work your speed up gradually, still making sure that your fingers are hitting in the middle. Dont try to go too fast, because you'll maybe mess up your finger figure, and then you'll just get too sloppy.

When you get to faster speeds, and get the hang of it, you wont even have to think, your hammeron pulloff finger will just automatically make one smooth motion, and it will sound nice and clean if executed properly.

Hope that helps.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
it does, thanks.
Equipment

• Shecter 006 Deluxe
  • Line 6 Spider II 30
  • Harmony Acoustic
  • Dunlop GCB-95 Wah-Wah Pedal
  • Zoom 707 II