anybody ever played one. im lookin for a little cheap guitar to start messin around with some modding. this guitar is a strat and its 100 bucks. im not looking for american fender quality and sound or anything, just something that is decent and i will actually want to play. lol. heres a link. http://www.starpowerguitars.com/gold_strat.html
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Hell, I wish I wouldve known about that when I got my first guitar. Go with the sunburst
Cool looking guitars...I don't know if they're actually good, but they look very nice. I like the Ready to Paint guitars. I'll have to look at those again sometime.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
holy crap dude get the gold metal flake, those are awesome, who cares if they dont sound that good, they're 100 bucks with a case, totally get one.
I wanna get the LP with ebonized fretboard. I gotta save up a while first

Its gonna look something like this but the red is going to be a cherry stain so you can see through it.

sweet. i might get one. it sounds like a good project guitar
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣